The Committee of Management met on Wednesday 8 June and agreed on changes to U3A Knox’s Covid-19 policy, in effect removing almost all of the previous restrictions and requirements.
The revised policy will take effect from THE LAST DAY OF TERM 2 (Fri 17 June 2022)
The policy document will now read as follows:
In the current COVID-19 pandemic, U3A Knox Inc. members are particularly vulnerable
and the association must exercise diligence and care to minimise the risk of its
members being infected with the virus.
U3A Knox Inc. complies with all State Government and Council regulations in regard
to COVID-19 attendance in courses and activities and it does not impose any
This policy was reviewed and amended by the U3A Knox Inc. Committee of
Management on June 08, 2022.
The Statewide settings are currently that
- You are not required to show your vaccination status before entering any venue.
- You are not required to check in to any venue using the Service Victoria app.
Despite the relaxed requirements we still need to stop the spread, so please
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Let us know if you test positive after attending a U3A class or activity.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others wherever possible or wear a mask
- Sanitise tables and equipment you share.