The U3A Knox Annual General Meeting will be held at
Carrington Park (20 O’Connor Road, Knoxfield) on
Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 1:30pm
Information and forms relating to the AGM can be found by using the links below:
- AGM 2023 Notice of Meeting
- Nominations for committee positions have now closed.
- Meeting agenda
- Copy of 2023 Annual Report (will be posted here on 15 November)
Unable to attend in person?
The 2023 AGM of U3A Knox will be recorded and streamed live to Zoom. If you are unable to attend in person you may view proceedings via Zoom. There is no need to register beforehand.
Please note that you will
• not be visible to those attending live,
• not be able to speak to the meeting (all muted by the host) and
• not be able to register a vote
You will, however, be able to see and hear what is happening in the meeting.
The details for joining the Zoom meeting are:
Meeting ID: 920 5477 9266
There will be a “waiting room” and you will be admitted to the meeting just before it starts at 1:30pm.
To see the meeting you should change your screen view from “Gallery” – showing all who have joined via Zoom – to “Active Speaker” or choose U3AKnox (host) from the participants list.